DK-CAMP is an association of approx. 200 independent campsites located throughout Denmark.
At DK-CAMP, we embrace diversity. Because we know that holiday dreams can take many forms.
We are therefore proud to present you with approx. 200 independent and unique campsites spread throughout the country, each offering a wealth of holiday opportunities.
Not only can you choose where in Denmark you would like to go camping. But you can also choose whether you're into grass between the toes or you prefer luxury and comfort. Whether you prefer experiences in the beautiful Danish countryside or staying close to one of Denmark's many exciting cities. Whether you dream of peace and quiet or prefer a holiday full of speed and action for the whole family. The possibilities are plentiful and the choice is yours. For us, it's about giving room for you and your dreams.
Did you know?
- More than 100 DK-CAMP campsites are open during the winter season.
- Over 180 DK-CAMP campsites have DK-Stellplätze for campervans.
- City Camp is a subgroup of DK-CAMP with 11 members.
- Små pladser is a subgroup of DK-CAMP with 34 members.
- Elite Camp is a subgroup of DK-CAMP that is currently being reconstructed.
DK-CAMP is actively working to enhance the campsites’ conditions, including through EFCO (international camping cooperation) and HORESTA.