Teglværksgårdens Camping focuses on the mature audience.
The campsite has brand new toilet and bathing facilities including family and accessible rooms. We have a small cabin for 2 people with bunk beds and one large cabin for 4 people with sofa bed and bunk beds.
All pitches have electricity.
Sejerø Bay and its lovely beaches is just 3-400 meters from the campsite.
Here’s what the area has to offer:
- Wonderful nature including Veddinge hills, Ordrup cape, protected bird sanctuary at Fredskov
- Dragsholm Castle
- Fårevejle Museum
- Churches: Fårevejle, Gislinge, Bregninge, Hjembæk (with frescoes)
- Golf courses
- Asnæs swimming pool
- Sports hall
- Kaldred airfield with sightseeing flights
- Hiking trails (clover route)
- Havnsø with ferry services to Nekselø and Sejerø.
See more attractions at www.visitodsherred.com
- Standard cabin
- Pitch for caravan
- Pitch for tent
- Shower and toilet
- Emptying of toilet
- For children
- Playing field
Shopping, food and drink
- See info on the campsite's website
- Adult only camping
- 0 - 150 units
- Biking routes (< 5 Km)
- Walking and running routes (< 5 Km)