Opening hours: 31.03.2023 - 22.10.2023
You will always be welcomed by the landlords, who are taking care of the daily runnings themselves.
The campsite is divided in small peaceful sections with both sun, shadow and shelter.
We are in a region with lots of possibilities to experience both nature and culture.
Within 50 km you can find something new to se or do every day for 3 weeks. E.g.:
- Walking: Several marked routes in the magnificent landscape made by the ice during the last Ice Age. From 1,5 to 14 km, which also can be combined so you can walk as far as you like.
- Cycling: Signed routes, both local, regional and national, which all passes through our village, Sevel.
- Museums: The Open Air Museum Hjerl Hede, which has living history every day in the school holidays, with more than 100 children and adults participating. The St. George Shipwreck Museum in Thorsminde. Holstebro Museum with world-class art and the history of the city.
- The Golf Courses: Storådalen – Holstebro (34km) and Borbjerg (14 km)
- Football golf in Ejsing is great fun for everybody.
- The beaches at Handbjerg or Ejsing.
On rainy days we suggest:
- The Limestone Mines in Mønsted or Daugbjerg.
- Holstebro Badeland and Skive Badeland – Water-based fun for the whole family.
Do you like shopping, the cities Holstebro and Skive are good possibilities. Also the old city Viborg with its Cathedral is worth a visit.
- Emptying of toilet
- Inside gate
- Emptying of grey water
- Comfort cabin
- Pitch for caravan
- Pitch for tent
- 0 - 150 units