We pride ourselves in ensuring that:
- The children are happy and busy with lots of activities in a safe ambience in our heated swimming pool area, playgrounds, beachvolley court and animal enclosure.
- You have amble time to relax and pamper yourself, read a good book or enjoy socializing among other happy campers.
- The nature is magnificent and provide loads of inspiring cycling and hiking adventures or chilling out at one of Denmarks three super beaches.
- The diverse range of good quality accommodation options.
- The area offers lots of exciting cultural and active sightseeing possibilities.
Become a progolfer when challenging the family at one Denmarks most beautiful Adventure Golf courses located right on the campsite.
Drop in to Vesterlyng Café, where you have the opportunity to taste both traditional and more exotic dishes also available as take-away. Our beef is legendary and prepared from the Galloway cattle grazing our Vesterlyng area.
Vesterlyng Camping is a great opportunity for a first class holiday. Make sure you visit the islands Nekselø and Sejerø, Dragsholm Castle with their Michelin-awarded restaurant, the Trelleborg Viking Fortress, and loads of other exciting points of interest.
- Standard cabin
- Comfort cabin
- Glamping tent
- Rent caravan
- Pitch for caravan
- Pitch for tent
- Shower and toilet
- Family shower room
- Disabled bathrooms
- Fish cleaning area and freezer
- Common room
- Comfort pith with drain and water
- Emptying of toilet
- For children
- Bouncy cushion
- Activities for children
- Beach Volleyball
- Playing field
- Pet animals
Shopping, food and drink
- 151 - 300 units
- Biking routes (< 5 Km)
- Sights (< 5 Km)
- Walking and running routes (< 5 Km)
- Café (< 5 Km)