Sønderby Strand Camping
Welcome to Kegnæs
Here we care about each other, because:
- We are spending our holidays together, not seperat and in different ways.
- We do not have boxes and fences, because we want to get to know each other and become new friends.
- Dogs are as welcome, because they belong to the family as well.
- All children are welcome, even if they do not stay on the campsite.
- We do not have any TV-lounge - we prefer to play cards and have fun together.
- Youngsters are allowed to stay in the lounge - even after 11 p.m.
- We do not have any jumping castle, because they are noisy and dangerous for small children, but we have an exciting playground with swings, a seesaw, two rockinghorses and a playhouse with a tunnel slide and a climbing wall as well as bicycles and tractors for kids.
- In stead of a pool we have a child-friendly beach with a jetty and a float.
- We enjoy to play tabletennis, football, billard, tablefootball and volleyball.
- Here you may take a walk or a bikeride in the beautiful nature among fields in the narrow roads with living fences allways with the view over the Baltic.
- You may go swimming, fishing crabs, diving after wracks or just collect interesting stones or shells on the beach.
- You may get a trip with the tractor.
- You may go to campfire on the beach, baking bread
- Standard cabin
- Pitch for caravan
- Pitch for tent
- Shower and toilet
- Disabled bathrooms
- Fish cleaning area and freezer
- Common room
- Emptying of toilet
- For children
- Playing field
- Table tennis
Shopping, food and drink
- See info on the campsite's website
- Small Campsites
- 0 - 150 units
- Biking routes (< 5 Km)
- Walking and running routes (< 5 Km)