Hanstholm Camping - Thy Feriepark
Hanstholm Camping for all those looking for activities, comfort, things to know or just some time “for being”
Great ocean view ample spaces, outdoor kitchens, close to or far from your neighbors, guided tours, bunker museum, fishing auction, wind mill test center.
50 cottages, all sizes & prices.
Things to do:
- quest for amber, geocoaching, kayak, test diving
- Thy National Park, Denmark’s first & largest national park
- restaurant, á la carte, North Sea & barbecue buffet, ice bar
- special arrangements, families, country hostel for school classes, companies
- Swimming pool, 4 individual pools (25-30°C), surfing hill, pool bar
- Rent-tents equipped with beds and fridge
- Group excursions for adults, 4 days with guided tours, North Sea buffet, barbecue buffet, best brunch in town
Most special for Denmark, magnificent and unique natural surroundings providing three reserves.
Great for bird fanciers.
Most popular spot for anglers who plan a tour to the Yellow Riff (Det Gule
Rev). We arrange for cutter trips and own proprietary fish cleaning premises with 24 large freezers.
Most popular place for scale model pilots - the slope that features Northern Europe’s best thermal lift.
Most popular city for all amber hunters, providing Denmark’s one and only petrified coral reef.
Riding holidays with Iceland horses in Denmark’s last wilderness. Our riding trips were mentioned in great features broadcasted by TV.
The place to be for surfers who want to surf nearby Hanstholm or Cold Hawaii. Special surfer packages.
- Standard cabin
- Comfort cabin
- Rent caravan
- Rent tent/villa tent
- Pitch for caravan
- Pitch for tent
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor waterpark
- Shower and toilet
- Family shower room
- Disabled bathrooms
- Fish cleaning area and freezer
- Common room
- Comfort pith with drain and water
- Emptying of toilet
- For children
- Indoor playroom
- Outoor children's pool
- Bouncy cushion
- Activities for children
- Beach Volleyball
- Playing field
- Table tennis
- Bikes/mountain bikes
- Pet animals
- Horse riding
Shopping, food and drink
- Winter camping
- Green camping
- Over 300 units
- Biking routes (< 5 Km)
- Angling (< 5 Km)
- Nature/National park (< 10 Km)
- Sights (< 5 Km)
- Walking and running routes (< 5 Km)
- Bakery (< 5 Km)
- Café (< 5 Km)
- Supermarket (< 5 Km)
- Restaurant (< 5 Km)
- Shopping (< 10 Km)